[FieldTrip] Neighborhood of voxels in the volume source space

Lin Wang wanglinsisi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:19:08 CET 2021

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

Thank you very much for your response.

I defined the dipole positions with a regular 3D grid, with a dimension of
17*20*17 (following https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/sourcemodel/).
This gives me 5780 grid points in total, with 2982 grid points inside of
the brain.

You mentioned that 'the neighbourhood is implicit in their order', so can I
do the following for the searchlight type of analysis:
(1) select only the activation of the 2982 grid points
(2) conduct analysis to every 10 grid points that are next to each other
(3) loop through all the 2982 grid points

Thank you again for your input!
Lin