[FieldTrip] Neighborhood of voxels in the volume source space

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Fri Mar 19 08:56:55 CET 2021

Hi Lin,

The answer to your question depends on the topology of the source space.
If the dipole positions are defined on a regular 3D grid, the neighbourhood is implicit in their order.
If the dipole positions are defined on a cortical mesh (that includes a triangulation), the neighbourhood can be determined from the triangulation.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs