[FieldTrip] Parcellation of source with atlas_MMP1.0_4k.mat Fieldtrip

Irene Varela Leniz irene.varela at alumni.mondragon.edu
Tue May 21 09:48:17 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I am carrying out a source parcellation task using *atlas_MMP1.0_4k.mat *from
Fieldtrip tutorials.

The structure of the source I am using contains the following fields:

*         freq: 10.0000*

*    cumtapcnt: [69×1 double]*

*          dim: [15 19 15]*

*       inside: [4275×1 logical]*

*          pos: [4275×3 double]*

*       method: 'average'*

*          avg: [1×1 struct]*

*          cfg: [1×1 struct]*

Moreover, *avg* field inside source contains the following sub-fields:

        *  pow: [1×4275 double]*

*             ori: {1×4275 cell}*

*          filter: {1×4275 cell}*

*             mom: {1×4275 cell}*

*           label: {128×1 cell}*

*    filterdimord: '{pos}_ori_chan'*

Then, I have parcelled the source taking as reference Fieltrip tutorials (
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/salzburg/ and
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/networkanalysis/#connectivity-analysis-and-parcellation),
developing the segment of code below:

* load atlas_MMP1.0_4k.mat;                        cfg = [];
          cfg.parameter    = 'avg.pow';
cfg.voxelcoor ='no';                        sourcemodel =
ft_sourceinterpolate(cfg, source, atlas);*

*cfg = [];                        cfg.parcellation = 'parcellation';
                cfg.parameter    = 'all';
parcelled_source = ft_sourceparcellate(cfg, sourcemodel, atlas); *

Finally,  I have performed the connectivity analysis based on* coherence*
method as follows:

*cfg         = [];                          cfg.method = 'coh';
              cfg.complex = 'absimag';
source_connect = ft_connectivityanalysis(cfg, parcelled_source);*

But I get the following error:

Reference to non-existent field 'crsspctrm'.     Error in
ft_connectivityanalysis (line 550)         data.(inparam) =
reshape(data.(inparam), [1 size(data.(inparam))]);

I am suspicious that this problem arises from the fact that when
interpolating the sources I remove data related with *avg* field or
structure. Does anyone know how can I mantain data related with the *crsspctrm
*or how can I set cfg fiels so that I keep data related to* crsspctrm?*

P.D.: I have also read about alternative* ft_connectivity_XXX* functions,
but I do not really understand the differences with the classical*
ft_connectivityanalysis* function. Does anyone know if there is an
alternative function that can work for my case study?

I would be really grateful if someone could help me,

Irene