[FieldTrip] Donders Brain Stimulation Toolkit course

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Tue May 21 16:44:07 CEST 2019

Dear All,

— Please disseminate to PhD students, postdoctoral researchers, professors and other senior researchers interested in advanced brain stimulation (TMS, TDCS)

On September 9th to 12th, 2019 we will host the "Donders Brain Stimulation Toolkit" at the Donders Institute in Nijmegen, the Netherlands.

This advanced course is designed for researchers who want to learn advanced transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) and/or transcranial current stimulation (tDCS/tACS) techniques. Lectures by expert researchers and hands-on training sessions will provide you with the latest on experimental design, stimulation application, data acquisition and data analysis. We place a special emphasis on multi-modal techniques including: TMS-EEG, tD/ACS-EEG, tD/ACS-fMRI, as well as modeling brain stimulation.

Our main program (September 10-12) is therefore aimed at advanced topics. Need a basic refresher on TMS and TD/ACS? We will go over the basics in an extra day prior to the main course on September 9th.

More information, including a preliminary program and registration, can be found at https://www.ru.nl/donders/agenda/donders-tool-kits/vm-tool-kits/donders-brain-stimulation-tool-kit-version-2/ <https://www.ru.nl/donders/agenda/donders-tool-kits/vm-tool-kits/donders-brain-stimulation-tool-kit-version-2/>

Looking forward to welcoming you in Nijmegen!
Ian Cameron and Adrian Jodzio

Ian Cameron, PhD, MBA
Senior Researcher
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
visiting address: Kapittelweg 29, 6525 EN
mailing address: P.O. Box 9101, NL-6500 HB
Nijmegen, The Netherlands