[FieldTrip] Source reconstruction using DICS : poor results

CHATEAUX Manon manon.chateaux at ens-cachan.fr
Tue May 21 15:06:59 CEST 2019

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

Thank you for your quick and extremely helpful answer!

I indeed had been careful for my functionnal and anatomical data to be
expressed in the same coordinate system as my recorded MEG data (4d).
However, I had forgotten about the units : the source was in cm while
the MRI was in m.

I tried what you suggested, adding a regularization parameter and
computing the CSD using multitaping and it solved my problem.

Thank you again for your time,

Manon
--
Manon CHATEAUX  | Normalienne Etudiante en dernière année du
département de Biologie
manon.chateaux at ens-cachan.fr