[FieldTrip] beamformer results smaller than brain

Stolk, A. a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl
Thu Mar 29 10:19:47 CEST 2012

Hi Akiko, I'm not sure whether this is causing it, but w hat size inwardshift did you use when preparing your sourcemodel? Also check this page on our wiki: http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/example/create_single-subject_grids_in_individual_head_space_that_are_all_aligned_in_mni_space Best, Arjen ----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----