incomplete CSD Matrix

Frederic Roux fredericroux at HOTMAIL.DE
Fri Feb 27 11:01:32 CET 2009

Dear fieldtrip users,

I am running sourceanalysis for different subjects. In 18 of 20
sujbects everything works out, however for 2 subjects in particular I
am getting the following error message:

???Error using==>fieldtrip-20081208/private/prepare_freq_matrices at201

    The cross-spectral-density matrix is not complete

Error in==>sourceanalysis at 723
    [Cf, Cr, Pr, Ntrials , cfg] = prepare_freq_matrices(cfg, data);

Error in==>computeLead fields at 105
    [pressource]= sourceanalysis(cfg,preTFdata);

I checked the Cf matrix and found out that it contains 2 NaN entries. Does anyone have an idea what this could possibly be related to or what
I should check my data for? I used exactly the same parameters as for all the other subjects.

Best,

Frederic
http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0902xHMMobile
Nie wieder eine Mail verpassen mit Hotmail fürs Handy!