回复: [FIELDTRIP] Toolkit course on EEG/MEG data analysis/Nijmegen

xu luqiang luqiangxu at YAHOO.COM.CN
Fri Feb 27 08:22:05 CET 2009

Dear sir,

  I hope to download tutorial data from your website. I try to login with username 'anonymous' and use my email address "luqiangxu at yahoo.com.cn"as password,but It does not work. Can I login with username 'anonymous' and use my email address "luqiangxu at yahoo.com.cn"as password?

thanks
luqiang

--- 09年2月26日,周四, Ole Jensen <ole.jensen at DONDERS.RU.NL> 写道:

> 发件人: Ole Jensen <ole.jensen at DONDERS.RU.NL>
> 主题: [FIELDTRIP] Toolkit course on EEG/MEG data analysis/Nijmegen
> 收件人: FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL
> 日期: 2009,226,周四,6:56下午
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to announce the
>
> TOOL-KIT OF COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE 2009: advanced data
> analysis and source modelling of EEG and MEG data
>
> Date:        May 4-7, 2009
> Organizer:    Ole Jensen
> Location:    Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,
> Nijmegen
>

> http://www.ru.nl/neuroimaging/courses/toolkit_2009/
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ole Jensen
>
> -- Ole Jensen
> Principal Investigator
> Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour Centre
> for Cognitive Neuroimaging P.O. Box 9101
> NL-6500 HB Nijmegen
> The Netherlands
>
> Office  : +31 24 36 10884
> MEG lab : +31 24 36 10988
>
> Fax     : +31 24 36 10989
>
> e-mail : ole.jensen at donders.ru.nl
> URL    : http://ojensen.ruhosting.nl/

> The aim of this list is to facilitate the discussion
> between users of the FieldTrip  toolbox, to share
> experiences and to discuss new ideas for MEG and EEG
> analysis. See also
> http://listserv.surfnet.nl/archives/fieldtrip.html and
> http://www.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip.

  好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!