Matlab warnings

Vicen vgomez at IUA.UPF.EDU
Fri Feb 27 14:07:19 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm starting with Fieldtrip (outside of the Donders) and every time I
try to use any of the Fieldtrip functions I get a large list of warnings
of the type:

"Warning: Function
/vol/snn/vicen/bci/fieldtrip-20090224/external/biosig/private/strncmpi.m
has the same name as a MATLAB builtin. We suggest you rename the
function to avoid a
potential name conflict."

Is there any sort of startup.m file that can be used to start Fieldtrip
correctly so that these warnings do not appear? I'm running this in the
cnXX.science.ru.nl cluster nodes.

Thanks in advance,

    Vicenç