[clean-list] boyer moore and knuth morris pratt algorithm

John van Groningen johnvg at cs.ru.nl
Mon Jul 22 15:09:05 MEST 2013

On 12-7-2013 2:18, luciano.vieira.lima at terra.com.br wrote:
> TWO THINGS:
> 1 - I would know if any of you have an implementation of the CLEAN algorithm
> boyer moore and Knuth Moris Pratt to search substrings.
> 2 - I'm in need for a project, compiling programs from the command line in
> Windows. In other words, I am implementing a program that generates another
> program in Clean. This other program is compiled and reused in the program
> that created it.
> So I need a solution to compile programs in COMMAND LINE in WIndows, as is
> done in Linux.

You can compile a project by calling the CleanIDE with --batchbuild and
the full path name of the project file.

For example:

"D:\John\Clean 2.4\CleanIde.exe" --batch-build "D:\John\CleanPrograms\d.prj"

Output is written to the file:

"D:\John\CleanPrograms\d.log"

The project file is a text file, and the part after OtherModules
is optional, and will be added again after a successful build.

Kind regards,

John van Groningen