[clean-list] boyer moore and knuth morris pratt algorithm

luciano.vieira.lima at terra.com.br luciano.vieira.lima at terra.com.br
Fri Jul 12 02:18:52 MEST 2013

TWO THINGS:
1 - I would know if any of you have an implementation of the CLEAN algorithm
boyer moore and Knuth Moris Pratt to search substrings.
2 - I'm in need for a project, compiling programs from the command line in
Windows. In other words, I am implementing a program that generates another
program in Clean. This other program is compiled and reused in the program
that created it.
So I need a solution to compile programs in COMMAND LINE in WIndows, as is
done in Linux.

BEST REGARDS
Luciano Vieira Lima