[clean-list] Re: Rebranding Clean

Carlos Aya carlosayam at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 12 01:26:23 MET 2008

I don't care about the name as long as if landing in the website everything is there and up-to-date.

I would like to have:
1. much better calling-c-from-clean with examples: a full DLL example would be great.
2. calling-clean from everything: a full DLL example created with clean and, why not, a practical calling Clean from Java (or JVM to precise).
3. An up-to-date complete documentation of the language
4. An up-to-date complete documentation of the API
5. A community wiki with tutorials, faqs, etc.

If the clean team allows me, I will be honored in setting up such environment (wiki, faqs, tutorial, projects, blogs?) in a LAMP hosting (which is affordable for me). Then we just need a link from the "Manuals and support" section of the website to that address.

I just need the OK and a name for the website. (cleanprogramming.com? available today).

I understand the Clean team is very busy exploring new avenues for the language, and from the little bits and pieces I've read (OS stuff, dynamics, etc), sounds really really great. I just wish the documentation could go as fast as you go. If you see an avenue so the community you're creating can help with that, just let us know.

Kind regards
Carlos

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail