[clean-list] Re: Rebranding Clean

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Tue Feb 12 02:27:14 MET 2008

I suggest that renaming the language may be a waste of time.
Suppose for argument's sake that Clean were renamed to Snorkelwacker.
Then people searching for Snorkelwacker would miss all the stuff out
there
about Clean.  Searching for a Snorkelwacker book, they would never
find a
Clean one.  And of course all the people who really wanted it to be
Snugglebunny would be upset...

Carlos Aya is right:  up to date complete documentation is far more
important.
For me, having everything working on my machine without having to
find and
install an obsolete windowing system would be nice too...