[clean-list] Rebranding Clean

Pieter Koopman pieter at cs.ru.nl
Mon Feb 4 17:43:46 MET 2008

Hi Alex,

the name Clean was chosen long before google was invented and dominated
the world.
Using the search term "concurrent clean", the home page is the first
link found by google. The same holds for "clean functional programming".
I think adding a few search hints for google is more effective than a
new name.
Thanks for bringing this up anyway,

Pieter Koopman