[clean-list] Rebranding Clean

Peter Hercek phercek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:57:13 MET 2008

I always thought that the worst thing about Clean is its name. Ease of
 searching resources related to Clean using current search engines was
 not taken into account. Also it was closed source for a long time so
 this might have contributed to a smaller community too (definitely when
 compared to Haskell). At least it does not have license problems for
 commercial win32 code like GHC has.
Not sure rebranding would help though :-)

Peter.