[FieldTrip] Regarding conversion of a .ced file into a file format that works with FieldTrip

Ross, Alexander (rossan) rossan at ucmail.uc.edu
Fri Jul 12 22:40:42 CEST 2024

Hello,

My lab has been using EEGLAB to produce topoplots and my boss wants to try out the topoplot functionality in FieldTrip.

We want to convert a .ced used to produce topoplots into the most appropriate corresponding format for use in FieldTrip. This is because it does not appear .ced is a supported<https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/dataformat/> data format.

Attached to this email is the .ced file we use when we work in EEGLAB.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

--Alex