[FieldTrip] Circ_stat toolbox in FT's cluster-based permutation statistics

David Marcel Baum david.marcel.baum at gmail.com
Wed May 18 00:55:30 CEST 2022

Hello Everyone,

I am attempting to use Fieldtrip's cluster-based permutation statistics on
phase estimates (circular values). Thus I cannot use the statistic
functions provided by Fieldtrip (e.g., "ft_statfun_depsamplesT.m"). I would
like to integrate the circstat toolbox into Fieldtrip instead. Could
someone help me validate that the following approach is correct:

Create a ft_statfun_[NewName].m that does:
1. For each sample (here: channel), calculate the F value using the
circstat function circ_wwtest.m
2. Get the critical F value using "finv"

Would be happy and grateful about any input!
Regards
David
--
David Marcel BAUM

Instituto de Ingeniería Biológica y Médica
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
Santiago, Chile