[FieldTrip] networkanalysis_eeg Tutorial

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Wed Jan 26 17:08:57 CET 2022

Dear Julio,

The color map used in figure 8 is ‘RdBu’ from https://de.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/34087-cbrewer-colorbrewer-schemes-for-matlab <https://de.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/34087-cbrewer-colorbrewer-schemes-for-matlab>.
You might want to check the functionality of https://github.com/fieldtrip/fieldtrip/blob/master/plotting/ft_colormap.m <https://github.com/fieldtrip/fieldtrip/blob/master/plotting/ft_colormap.m> and add a configuration of your desired colormap when calling ft_sourceplot.

Best
tzvetan