[FieldTrip] Negative clustertail in clustertat

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Apr 13 14:51:31 CEST 2022

Hi Ignacio,

I think that the rationale behind this is the fact that if you ask for a one-sided test (i.e. when cfg.clustertail = 0) the assumption is that you have specified the corresponding cfg.clustercritval appropriately, i.e. according to the value below which the data are to be retained for the clustering.

Best wishes,
Jan-mathjs