[FieldTrip] Source statistics on trial-based MEG data (MNE)

Nora Holtz holtznor at hu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 13 14:34:03 CEST 2022

Hi all,

I am currently doing source localisation of my MEG data with the MNE method. Now I want to correlate the source activity (sources x time) for each trial (1705 trials) with behavioural reaction time in this trial.
Afterwards, I want to do a cluster based permutation test on these correlations (averaged over trials).
I do not have individual MRI data, so I am working with templates.

To my knowledge, ft_sourcestatistics does not work on MNE source x time data, right? Does anyone have suggestions on how to proceed here?

Thanks in advance!!
Nora