[FieldTrip] Negative clustertail in clustertat

Ignacio Taguas Garzón itaguas at ucm.es
Wed Apr 13 12:51:36 CEST 2022

Dear community,

My name is Ignacio Taguas, and I am a master's student at the Laboratory of
Cognitive and Computational Neuroscience in Spain. Currently, I am
analyzing MEG data to study functional connectivity changes in Mild
Cognitive Impairment subjects.

I was wondering about the clusterstat function (clusterstat.m file), which
computes cluster statistics. My question refers to negative clusters, when
cfg.clustertail is set to -1. In this case, the negtailcritval is set to
the value of cfg.clustercritval, instead to -cfg.clustercritval (as is the
case when the clustertail is 0). Could somebody explain this to me?

Thank you in advance for your time. Best,

Ignacio.