[FieldTrip] Calculating single PLI value for a frequency band

Avijit Chowdhury e0046902 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 12:27:45 CEST 2022

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

Thank you for your reply.

I am analysing resting state data so I don't have any "trials" as such, but
that I would like to calculate PLI values for successive 2 sec segments in
my data.

What does cfg.keeptrials = 'yes' accomplish in this case? My idea was that
since this calculates the cross-spectral density at the trial level, the
subsequent PLI is also calculated at the trial level.

Coming back to my initial question, how do I get the PLI across a certain
frequency band (example: 8-13 hz, Alpha band) for each 2 sec segments?
Currently with my script I am getting a PLI value with the dimensions :
repetition * channel * channel * frequencies (in steps of 1 hz).

Best,
Avi