[FieldTrip] Using Fieldtrip for LFP data analysis

Fabyen Ragalmuto fabyen.ragalmuto at student.uva.nl
Wed Mar 24 11:20:01 CET 2021

Dear FieldTrip discussion list,

I am a master student at the University of Amsterdam and for my research internship I have to analyse local field potential data. For that, I was planning on using the FieldTrip toolbox. However, when I try to implement my data in the cfg structure and use functions of the toolbox (such as ft_preprocessing and ft_freqanalysis) I always end up with the error: “Insufficient number of outputs from right hand side of equal sign to satisfy assignment.”. Does someone know why that might be the case or what kind of data structure is accepted in the FieldTrip functions?

I would appreciate it greatly if someone could help me with this issue!
Best Regards
Fabyen Ragalmuto