[FieldTrip] FT_LATERALIZEDPOTENTIAL

Bianca Trovò bianca.trovo at alumni.unitn.it
Thu Mar 18 13:54:42 CET 2021

Hello,

I wanted to ask for some clarification regarding this function for
computing the lateralized readiness potential (LRP)
<https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/reference/ft_lateralizedpotential/>.
The input datasets that come from FT_TIMELOCKANALYSIS such as avgL, avgR
should have cfg.keeptrials = 'yes'? How do I define
the configuration: cfg.channelcmb = Nx2 cell-array? Since I have a 64 EEG
cap, should I divide 60 channels into 2 columns leaving out the midline
electrodes (2, 12, 30 etc)? I assume that this channel combination serves
for the subtraction?

Thanks for your help.

Best,

<http://internationaloffice.ceasaclay.com/>*
*Bianca Trovò,*

*Ph.D. candidate in Brain, Behaviour, Cognition*

*Sorbonne Université (Faculty of Science & Engineering), *

*Cognitive Neuroimaging Unit (UNICOG Lab), Inserm U992Paris-Saclay, FRANCE
- ORCID <https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6776-2304> | Google Scholar
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=hoCMB_kAAAAJ&hl=en>*