[FieldTrip] FT_LATERALIZEDPOTENTIAL

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Fri Mar 19 08:54:57 CET 2021

Ciao Bianca,

I assume that you have already consulted the code to look for the answer. As you can see on line 140 and beyond, the fields of the data structure that are used for hte LRP are called ‘avg’. To me this suggests that you should do cfg.keeptrials = ’no’ in ft_timelockanalysis. For the channelcmb, (also see lines 140 and beyond) the left and right columns of this are used to define the corresponding ‘left’ and ‘right’ channels that are to be subtracted. So - indeed - you either leave out the midline electrodes, or you include them in the channelcmb as {‘midline1’ ‘midline1’} (etc), which will result in a LRP of 0 on those channels.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs