[FieldTrip] data visualization: scale?

Nathalie George (UPMC) nathalie.george at upmc.fr
Tue Mar 30 12:16:34 CEST 2021

Dear all

I apologize for re-posting... maybe I missed the reply to my question;
if it is the case, I would be grateful for a help on how to be able to
check replies.

Is there a way to know the scale of data illustration in ft_databrowser
windows? (that is, to visualize some vertical bar on the figure window
which would indicate to what correspond the min/max numbers set for the
y-dimension)

I know this is feasible using matlab figure, yet, I would like to be
able to stay within fieldtrip ft_databrowser if possible.

If my question lacks clarity, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for help,

best regards

nathalie

e-mail: nathalie.george at upmc.fr