[FieldTrip] Book announcement -- Linear algebra: Theory, Intuition, Code

Mike X Cohen mikexcohen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 08:39:58 CET 2021

Dear friends,

I’m happy to announce the release of my shiny new textbook on linear
algebra. Linear algebra is the study of matrices and operations that act
upon them, and is a cornerstone of statistics, modeling, data science, deep
learning, and related quantitative topics.

The book is ~600 pages of wholesome mathy goodness, complete with
equations, explanations, exercises, visualizations, and code
(MATLAB/Python).

It comes in both physical and ebook forms (although I recommend the
physical version because the formatting is slightly better than in the
ebook version).

The book is available from amazon.com
<https://www.amazon.com/Linear-Algebra-Theory-Intuition-Code/dp/9083136604>
using the following link, or any other amazon.de/it/es/mx/uk/jp/etc.
https://www.amazon.com/Linear-Algebra-Theory-Intuition-Code/dp/9083136604

Happy mathing!

--
Mike X Cohen, PhD