[FieldTrip] ft_statfun_depsamplesFunivariate

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Sep 23 09:19:33 CEST 2020

Hi Elisa,

To follow up on my previous message: the drop-in replacement of the tcdf function was taken from octave, perhaps a similar function exists for fcdf. If you manage to find one on the web, you can add this to your version of fieldtrip, and create a pull request on github (PR) so that it will also be made available to the rest of us. Thanks in advance! The requirement of such a drop in replacement should be that it has the same functionality as the matlab version, including its API (input and output arguments).

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs