[FieldTrip] ft_statfun_depsamplesFunivariate

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Sep 23 09:01:37 CEST 2020

Hi Elisa,

fcdf is probably a function that is in matlab’s stats toolbox. The stat toolbox needs a separate license, which apparently you don’t have. We try to have drop in replacements of the most often used functions, but apparently fcdf is not one of them. (you can read about this here: http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/requirements/) At the moment there’s nothing to be done about this.
You either should purchase yourself a license for hte stat toolbox, or write a drop in replacement for the fcdf function.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs