[FieldTrip] ft_preamble error for HCP Pipeline

Winter, Matthew mattwint at iu.edu
Wed Sep 23 03:46:03 CEST 2020

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to run the megconnectome pipeline hcp_tmegconnebacic.m. However I get a list of errors:

Error using ft_preamble_init (line 42)
It seems as if the first input argument is a FieldTrip data structure, while a cfg is expected

Error in ft_preamble (line 83)
evalin('caller', full_cmd);

Error in ft_selectdata (line 80)
ft_preamble init

Error in hcp_tmegconnebasic_contrasts (line 283)
    datacntr1A=ft_selectdata(alldata1A,'rpt',sel);

Error in hcp_tmegconnebasic (line 534)
    [outStatus] = hcp_tmegconnebasic_contrasts(cfg);

It traces back to the ft_preamble_init functions when it calls another function, FjmoT6aA_stack = dbstack(‘-completenames'), and I find myself at a deadend there, I am not sure how or where the cfg is supposed to be input. Does anyone have any insights that could help me figure this out?

Best,
Matt