[FieldTrip] I: ft_statfun_depsamplesFunivariate

Elisa Tatti elisatatti at msn.com
Wed Sep 23 00:01:20 CEST 2020

Good morning/evening,

I am trying to compute an Univariate ANOVA with 3 repeated measure levels and I get the following error:

Undefined function or variable 'fcdf'.

Error in ft_statfun_depsamplesFunivariate (line 181)
    s.prob = 1-fcdf(s.stat,s.dfnum,s.dfdenom);

Error in ft_statistics_montecarlo (line 267)
  [statobs, cfg] = statfun(cfg, dat, design);

Error in ft_freqstatistics (line 193)
  [stat, cfg] = statmethod(cfg, dat, design);

I checked both the Fieldtrip and Matlab functions folder and I could not find the fcdf function (only the Student's T cumulative distribution function, tcdf).

Has anyone had this issue?

Thank you for your attention.

Best wishes.

Elisa