[FieldTrip] EEG connectivity analysis - error with ft_sourceparcellate in whole brain connectivity tutorial

Rebecca Kenny beckenny at student.ubc.ca
Tue Sep 15 23:54:12 CEST 2020

Hello Jan-Mathijs,

Thank you very much for your reply! It seems to have worked and I am really
appreciative.  I now have a new error that maybe you can help with.  Would
this be because of the atlas I chose?

cfg = [];
    cfg.parcellation = 'tissue';
    cfg.parameter    = 'cohspctrm';
    parc_conn = ft_sourceparcellate(cfg, source_conn, atlas);

there are in total 4050 positions, 2015 positions are inside the brain,
701027 positions have a label

0 of the positions inside the brain have a label

The logical indices contain a true value outside of the array bounds.

Error in ft_sourceparcellate (line 172)

  fprintf('%d of the labeled positions are inside the brain\n',
 sum(source.inside(seg(:)~=0)));

Thank you,
Rebecca