[FieldTrip] Resting State EEG Connectivity

Eelke Spaak e.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Wed May 8 15:08:18 CEST 2019

Hi Elene,

I think ft_sourceparcellate should also work on the input timecourses.
(Though I'm not 100% sure about that.) You could also consider using a
lower-resolution grid for your source analysis, and/or combining the time
courses for different positions manually before the call to
ft_connectivityanalysis.

Good luck!
Eelke