[FieldTrip] Resting State EEG Connectivity

Elene Beitia Loinaz elene.beitia at alumni.mondragon.edu
Wed May 8 12:52:14 CEST 2019

Dear Eelke,

We are following the tutorial that you have send us but we want to
perform *ft_sourceparcellate
*before connectivity to group the centroide of the voxels into regions,
since we want to reduce the grid. Otherwise, computing the lines requieres
computationally big effort which causes MEMORY errors.

[image: image.png]

The problem cames because in our *source*, which is obtained from*
ft_sourceanalysis
,* the number of* source.pos *is really big and matlab does not work with
this. We have seen that if we increase the size of the grid when we create
the leadfield we do not have Memory problems, but we think that is not very
accurate. That is why we want to create before
*ft_connectivityanalysis *different
regions to perform connectivity analysis between them and do not have
computatioinal probems.

Thanks for your help.

Hau idatzi du Eelke Spaak (e.spaak at donders.ru.nl) erabiltzaileak (2019 mai.
8, az. (11:59)):