[FieldTrip] automatic artifact rejection: error with ft_artifact_zvalue

Erika Puiutta erika.puiutta at uni-oldenburg.de
Tue May 7 11:38:18 CEST 2019

Hello!

Short introduction as this is my first email to this mailing list: I am Erika, 28, master student of neurocognitive psychology in Germany. I am analyzing MEG data for my master thesis and would like to perform automatic artifact rejection using ft_artifact_zvalue. This has worked in the past, but now I get the error:

"Undefined function or variable 'peaks'.
Error in ft_artifact_zvalue (line 594)
  cfg.artfctdef.zvalue.peaks=peaks'; "

I call the funciton as [cfg, artifact] = ft_artifact_zvalue(cfg, data).
My cfg is comprised of:
                cfg=[];
                cfg.artfctdef.zvalue.channel = 'MEG';
                cfg.artfctdef.zvalue.cutoff = 7;
                cfg.artfctdef.zvalue.trlpadding = 0;
                cfg.artfctdef.zvalue.artpadding = 0;
                cfg.artfctdef.zvalue.fltpadding = 0;
                cfg.artfctdef.zvalue.interactive = 'no';
                cfg.artfctdef.zvalue.artfctpeak  = 'yes';
and my data is segmented and filtered MEG data:
hdr: [1×1 struct]
label: {200×1 cell}
time: {1×60 cell}
trial: {1×60 cell}
fsample: 1000
sampleinfo: [60×2 double]
trialinfo: [60×1 double]
grad: [1×1 struct]
elec: [1×1 struct]
cfg: [1×1 struct]

Googling hasn't brought me any closer to a solution. I tried removing fieldtrip from the path, adding it again, and calling ft_defaults again. I also downloaded a new version of fieldtrip.
Does anyone have an idea what might be the problem here?
Thanks for aswers in advance!

Kind regards
Erika