[FieldTrip] ft_spiketriggeredaverage

Arjen Stolk a.stolk8 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 18:47:30 CET 2019

Dear Alex,

Wave_clus typically outputs the timestamps in milliseconds, where the first
timestamp is the original first timestamp, not necessarily 1. This implies
that you'll have to find out how the samples of the spike2 and wave_clus
outputs relate to one another and adjust either the timing of the imported
wave_clus file or of your data_lfp structure. For example, our Neuralynx
system 'thinks' in microseconds, irrespective of the chosen sampling
frequency. This means that the wave_clus timestamps would need to be
multiplied by 1000 to convert them back to Neuralynx timestamps. Hope this
gets you going,

Arjen