[FieldTrip] ft_spiketriggeredaverage

María Alejandra Korovaichuk alejandra.korovaichuk at ctb.upm.es
Wed Mar 20 10:01:18 CET 2019

Many thanks Arjen, yes I think the problem is there. I'll try different
options. One more question, I assume the first timestamp is the first
"theoretical" timestamp (I mean: 0 or 1, the first timestamp or temporal
point in the recording) Or the first timestamp belongs to the first neuron
firing during the recording?
Thanks again!