[FieldTrip] how to implement the pointwise conductivity value to the FEM model in the forward/inverse source problem?

tingting zhang zttouc at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 10:52:42 CEST 2019

Hi Johannes,
thank you very much for the response and sorry for the late reply. My model has around 200m elements with anisotropic conductivity and actually Im trying that nice suggestion now. Thank you very much ~^^
wish you a nice day.  :)

tingting

2019. 7. 9. 20:13, Johannes <j.vorw01 at gmail.com<mailto:j.vorw01 at gmail.com>> 작성:

Dear ting,

the easiest solution would be to define each element of your head model as a separate tissue region. However, this only works if your conductivities are isotropic. For anisotropic conductivities, there should be explanations how to implement these in previous topics on this mailing list.

Best,
    Johannes