[FieldTrip] how to implement the pointwise conductivity value to the FEM model in the forward/inverse source problem?

Johannes j.vorw01 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 13:01:06 CEST 2019

Dear ting,

the easiest solution would be to define each element of your head model as
a separate tissue region. However, this only works if your conductivities
are isotropic. For anisotropic conductivities, there should be explanations
how to implement these in previous topics on this mailing list.

Best,
    Johannes

Am Di., 9. Juli 2019 um 12:47 Uhr schrieb tingting zhang <zttouc at hotmail.com