[FieldTrip] SEEG source localisation

velmurugan jayabal velmurugan.nimhans at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 14:51:14 CEST 2019

Dear Fieldtrip experts,
I am working on the Stereo EEG data (intracranial EEG) from epilepsy
patients. I have also MEG data for the same patients. I have localized my
MEG spikes using the beamformer workflow in tutorial. However, I would like
to localize the SEEG spikes similarly. Could the developers suggest any
better options to perform it?. What would be the similar measure in SEEG
corresponding to the power of the localized beamformer timeseries. How do
we calculate it? I welcome any suggestions or discussions regarding the
same.

--
- sincerely,
*Dr. Velmurugan*