[FieldTrip] ?= ft appendspike create a trialfun for continuos dat

María Alejandra Korovaichuk alejandra.korovaichuk at ctb.upm.es
Tue Feb 19 14:47:15 CET 2019

Yes, I've been going through that discussion trying to repeat what Rachel
did but is not working, maybe my problem is somewhere else.
I want to use the ft_appendspike function in order to do a spike-field
coherence test. So, to do that the FT tutorial says I need to process the
raw spike data such the resulting spike structure has the "same trial
definition" as the lfp structure.
Al lthe time in the tutorial is asking me for a trl function but the only
way to create a trl matrix is using the ft_definitiontria, and to use the
ft_definitiontrial I need to read the header.
Is a vicious circle and I can't find the way out