[FieldTrip] ?==?utf-8?q? ?==?utf-8?q? ?= ft appendspike create a trialfun for continuos dat

Martin Rosenfelder martin.rosenfelder at uni-ulm.de
Tue Feb 19 13:55:08 CET 2019

Dear Alex,

I suppose that Fieldtrip throws that particular error, since the data is already present in MATLAB structure. Actually, I think there is no need to define the trial using ft_definetrial. Maybe ft_redifinetrial accepts the MATLAB structure of your data. Does reading the data as 'continuous' work using ft_preprocessing?
See also the following link to a similar problem which had been discussed in the Fieldtrip community three years ago:
https://mailman.science.ru.nl/pipermail/fieldtrip/2016-July/010699.html

Best,
Martin

--