[FieldTrip] Analyze *.oxy4 files

Jörn M. Horschig jorn at artinis.com
Wed Aug 28 10:59:43 CEST 2019

Hi Caroline,

Since yesterday, it should possible to work with oxy4-files. Can you
download yesterday’s version and give it a try? If it does not work, let
me know (or best, reply to this list so that others can find it back).

Best,

Jörn

--
Jörn M. Horschig, PhD, Software Manager & Project Leader
 <http://www.artinis.com/> Artinis Medical Systems  |  +31 481 350 980

Sign up for our NIRS newsletter
<http://artinis.us3.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=6bef931b76193f0e3d1dfe6
54&id=550bfdab46>

Or meet us at:

August 20-22, 2019 - Society for the Neurobiology of Language (SNL),
Helsinki, Finland

September 19-21, 2019 - Japanese Society of Physical Fitness and Sports
Medicine, Tsukuba, Ibaragi, Japan

September 25-27, 2019 - European Geriatric Medicine Society (EuGMS
2019), Krakow, Poland

September 25-29, 2019 - Society for Psychophysiological Research,
Washington DC, USA

September 26-27, 2019 – fNIRS UK meeting, Birmingham, UK

October 17-29, 2019 - Cognitive Development Society, Louisville KY, USA

December 4-7, 2019 - 1st World Congress on Falls and Postural Stability
2019 (WCFPS), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia