[FieldTrip] ft_connectivityanalysis

Ramtin Mehraram (Student) R.Mehraram2 at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Apr 9 15:19:17 CEST 2019

Dear Zahra,

As long as your data has a Fieldtrip structure, the answer is yes.

For instance, if you pre-processed your data using EEGLAB, you would need first to convert the obtained dataset in a Fieldtrip structure. Then you can run any analysis using Fieldtrip’s functions, such as connectivity computation.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Ramtin Mehraram