[FieldTrip] ft_connectivityanalysis

Shephard, Elizabeth elizabeth.1.shephard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Apr 9 16:43:38 CEST 2019

Hi Zhara

I've done exactly this (load in pre-processed EEG data to fieldtrip and then compute wpli using ft_connectivityanalysis) very recently - the paper is published in Cortex here (https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1Yr0M2VHXw8xq) and my scripts for this are available to download from OSF (there is a link in the article to download everything).

Best

Lizzie