[FieldTrip] Problems with ft_prepare_headmodel

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Jul 2 16:54:54 CEST 2018

Dear Uri,

the solution to the problem (mesh inflation) is outlined in this tutorial: http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/natmeg/dipolefitting?s[]=natmeg&s[]=headmodel#procedure <http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/natmeg/dipolefitting?s%5B%5D=natmeg&s%5B%5D=headmodel#procedure>

Scroll down to the section "Construct the EEG volume conduction model"
 <http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/natmeg/dipolefitting?s[]=natmeg&s[]=headmodel#construct_the_eeg_volume_conduction_model>
Good luck,
tzvetan