[FieldTrip] Problems with ft_prepare_headmodel

Uri Eduardo Ramírez Pasos urieduardo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 14:37:08 CEST 2018

Dear Fieldtrippers,

I have followed the Salzburg tutorial (http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.
org/tutorial/salzburg) to conduct EEG source reconstruction, but it doesn't
work with some subjects' segmented mri files (whether I use dipoli or
bemcp), due to intersections between surfaces.

What are the typical trouble-shooting steps for this situation? I tried
using a lower number of vertices for the mesh ([800 800 600]), to no avail.
Are there any guidelines for the number of vertices?

The number of subjects in my study is limited, so I would be loathe to
exclude any subject from the analysis.

Best regards,

Uri Ramirez
University of Würzburg