[FieldTrip] Artifact Rejection Problem

Hamed Taheri hamedtaheri at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 17:37:43 CEST 2017

Hi all
I've tried to remove EOG, jump and muscle artifact from my EEG.I can find the artifact but when I use ft_rejectartifact, it removes some parts of EEG that contaminated by artifacts. I want to filter my signal no remove some part of my signal.
When I use artifact removing in EEGLab or BrainStorm just artifact removed no the contaminated part of EEG.Could you please help me what is my wrong?
cfg.artfctdef.eog.artifact = artifact_EOG;
cfg.artfctdef.jump.artifact = artifact_jump;
cfg.artfctdef.muscle.artifact = artifact_muscle;
cfg.artfctdef.reject = 'complet' ;
data_no_artifacts = ft_rejectartifact(cfg,data_int);

Best Regards,Hamed