[FieldTrip] Artifact Rejection Problem

Hamed Taheri hamedtaheri at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 13:53:44 CEST 2017

Hello Dear Fieldtrip users,
I have an EEG signal which I want to do artifact rejection on it.I've recorded the EEG during watching a video clip.
My signal is 100 seconds and I've selected 50 seconds.I can find EOG artifact but I can't reject it. Would you please let me know how can I do it.

cfg  = [];
cfg.dataset   = 'myfile.eeg';  %BrainVision Recoreder EEG

cfg.trialdef.triallength   = inf;
cfg.trialdef.ntrials         = inf;
cfg   = ft_definetrial(cfg); trl     = cfg.trl;
data_org = ft_preprocessing(cfg);

%Select 30sec of data
cfg.latency        = 'all';
cfg.latency     = [0 30]; %start point and end point
cfg.avgovertime = 'no';
cfg.nanmean     = 'no';
data_s = ft_selectdata(cfg, data_org);
[cfg, artifact] = ft_artifact_eog(cfg,data_s);clean_data = ft_rejectartifact(cfg,data_s);