[FieldTrip] problems plotting source grandaverage - no anatomy fied (ft_sourcegrandaverage)

Mazzetti, C. (Cecilia) C.Mazzetti at donders.ru.nl
Wed Nov 29 11:20:53 CET 2017

Hi Everyone,
I am struggling with the source analysis and especially when averaging across subjects' source reconstruction.
The analysis for every subject was done according to the tutorial (creating MNI aligned grids in individual head space).
The point is when I try to plot the source grandaverage I get an error saying there is no 'anatomy' field in my data.
I tried to use both sourceinterpolate or add the anatomy field manually to the gsource_grandaverage structure but nothing works.
Here is what my source_grandaverage contains:
ga_sources

   pow: [6×902629 double]
       dim: [91 109 91]
      freq: 9.9723